A gruff invoker of Kossuth, and a military agent of Chessenta.
- Level 6 Artillery
- Inspector Zirrus
- Medium natural humanoid (human)
- XP 250
- Initiative +3
- Senses Perception +6
- HP 42; Bloodied 21
- AC 20; Fortitude 19, Reflex 19, Will 20
- Immunities Resist 5 fire, 5 radiant, 5 poison
- Speed 5
- Spiked Chain (standard; at-will) • weapon
- Reach 2, +8 vs AC, 2d4+2 damage. Crit 10 weapon.
- Sun Strike (standard; at-will) • Primal, Implement, Fire, Zone
- Ranged 10, +7 vs Ref, 1d8+4 fire damage, and you slide the target 1 square. Crit 1d8+12 fire.
- Spear of the Inquisitor (standard; recharge 5,6) • Divine, Radiant, Implement
- Ranged 10, +7 vs Ref, 1d10+4 fire damage and the target is immobilized UEoNT. May reroll damage die once.
- Purging Flame (standard; recharge 6) • Divine, Fire, Implement
- +7 vs Ref, 1d10+4 fire damage, and ongoing 10 fire damage (save ends). Miss: half damage, and ongoing 5 fire (save ends) Target must reroll first successful save. Crit 1d8+14 fire.
- Armor of Wrath (Imm Rea when an enemy within 5 hits you; encounter) • Divine, Radiant
- Triggering enemy takes 1 radiant damage and is pushed 2 squares.
- Divine Call (minor; encounter) • Divine
- You pull one or two allies 3 squares.
- Align. Unaligned
- Lang. Common, Primordial
- Skills Religion +11, History +10, Insight +11, Intimidate +9
- Str 14 (+5)
- Dex 11 (+3)
- Wis 17 (+6)
- Con 12 (+4)
- Int 15 (+5)
- Cha 13 (+4)
- Equipment Holy symbol of Fiery Might +1, Pelaurum Chainmail +1, Amulet of Health +1, Spiked Chain
- Created with DungeonMastering.com’s DM Tools
This muscular 5’4” brunette would perhaps be attractive, if she ever smiled, rather than a perpetual glower and seeming always on the edge of violence.
Not much is known about this fire priestess. She is a military agent, charged with investigating the recent burst of attacks on Chessentan soil by Waukeenite mercenaries.
Inspector Zirrus is examining the sites attacked by the Waukeenites. She’s trying to assess what, if anything, they got out of it, and ways to protect against them in the future. She is a priestess of Kossuth. The Church is too dangerous for her to deal with alone, as is a nearby Crypt she wants inspected. If the party clears them out for her, she’ll give them a letter of mark, declaring them friends of Chessenta, and giving them permission to kill any Waukeenites, Imaskari, or Thavians they run into in the country with no legal repercussions. She also has no interest in any treasure in either location, only all documents and information stored there.
In addition, Vagan Karanok, the High Warlord’s brother, has gone missing. Hunters have followed his trail to a mysterious labyrinth. His rescue is necessary to be as private as possible, as his disappearance is not yet widely known, and he has many admirers and supporters who may blame his sister for his disappearance.